Hockey Personalized Gifts – Special Offer for Bulk Orders
Mailed, Personalized Bookplate Inscriptions
Are you looking for inexpensive hockey personalized gifts for a team or other group? Face-Off and Offsides are an affordable keepsake for youth hockey teams and school groups, and have proven to be popular books for readers from ages 9-17.
Below are some instructions for how organizations can purchase the books in bulk (8+ copies) and receive inscribed bookplate stickers via U.S. mail for each child. It’s a fun hockey team gift idea that encourages players to read.
I don’t ship the books, however you can purchase them on a retail site such as Amazon. To receive personalized, autographed bookplate stickers for each book:
1. Collect the children’s names and any special inscriptions (such as greetings from a parent, coach, etc. or any accomplishments you would like noted) and email them to me at email@example.com.
2. Include a copy of your receipt (from a retailer such as Amazon or Barnes & Noble.com) in the email. Also include your mailing address.
3. I will mail a stack of signed, personalized bookplate stickers which you can stick inside the books before distributing. I will also send bookmarks if available.
Are you just placing an individual or small order? Visit my Contact page for a neat way you can have an inscribed PDF sent to you via email.
Why Choose Hockey Rivals As Your Team Gift?
- The Hockey Rivals books encourage kids to read. According to a study, 65 percent of children told Scholastic in 2015 that even in today’s digital world, they will always want to read in print. Nearly six in 10 children like reading books for fun.
- Those who don’t like to read need some encouragement. Scholastic reports that 66 percent of kids who are infrequent readers agree that they would read more if they could find more books they like.
- Parents of infrequent readers are more likely to say they need help finding books their child will like than are parents of frequent readers.
- The U.S. Department of Education found that, generally, the more students read for fun on their own time, the higher their reading scores.
- The Educational Testing Services reported that students who do more reading at home are better readers and have higher math scores.
- Face-Off was included in Best Books for Young Teen Readers Grades 7-10 and a list produced by the Hockey Hall of Fame’s Junior Education Program.
- Teen and tween readers of the series have called the books “awesome,” “outstanding,” “one of the best books they ever read,” and “the only book I ever sat down and read the whole thing.”
Order These Hockey Personalized Gifts Today!
Much to my dismay, my 6th grade hockey player doesn’t care for reading. We gave him your Face Off book at Christmas and he loved it! Thank you for helping to contribute to my efforts to show him that reading can be fun!
Kristin in Connecticut
Stacy Juba does a great job showing the emotional issues both boys are facing. I could see many kids and adults relating to this story. I recommended this book to my son and the kids on his PeeWee hockey team.
Diane's Book Blog
Lots of action and emotional upheaval ensure that this will be a popular book for boys as well as girls. This reviewer’s YA Book Review Group gave it nine points out of a possible ten for ‘Good Read’ status.